AV’s cloud services provide infrastructure as a service solution that enable businesses to be more agile while controlling costs and reducing infrastructure support risks. From public to private solutions, we can provide a secure, nationwide environment that offers higher levels of performance and isolation for customers with mission-critical and unique security requirements.
AV’s Cloud Services are:
- Scalable – technology grows with your business
- Tailor-made – custom built to meet specific business needs
- Available on-the-go – get access from your mobile device
- Affordable – cost-effective technology pays for itself
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools to streamline your business processes including:
- Virtual Servers – Linux and Windows.
- IaaS – Get your own data center complete with firewall, compute cycles, storage, and remote management capabilities.
- Virtual Desktops – run your desktop in the cloud complete with all your applications such as Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Laserfiche, and many more.
- VoIP – You don’t have to buy and maintain a PBX any more. Make the switch to VoIP services in the cloud.
- Web Hosting – Our Web design services include everything from site development and planning to execution, maintenance and hosting, so you can get your business online.
- Hosted Microsoft Dynamics® CRM – Collaborate in Microsoft Outlook and other applications to enhance marketing, sales and customer service with leading software.
- Hosted SharePoint – Allow real-time collaboration, store important files online, edit files, write blogs and wikis and manage mailboxes with one simple solution.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Improve communications with business e-mail and collaboration tools including shared calendars, tasks, contacts, public folders and e-mail. For mobile use, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices – for one low price.